Friday, June 10, 2011

Seattle: Moving In (day4)

My apartment and keys :)
 It's official- I live in Seattle!
Living room
 What more can I say?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


A special shout-out to my parents. Without them, there is absolutely NO way I could be doing any of these things. They have supported me in every way possible since I was born, and have encouraged me to follow every dream I believed in.I know I keep saying this, but I am blessed beyond measure.

"There are two lasting bequests we can give our children.  One is roots.  The other is wings."  ~Hodding Carter, Jr.
A must-have for all fridges
Some things are completely worth the extra space :J

1 comment:

  1. Your special "shout out" to your parents made me cry. I know within a couple years Jerib will be leaving Oklahoma to pursue his dreams. It will be bitter sweet for me, but he'll do just fine. You inspire us! Love, Barb :-)

    ReplyDelete