Friday, June 10, 2011

Life in Seattle: The Little Things (day5)

Smell good things- yum
 Today's adventures involved: riding the buses for the first time, experimenting with the bus system, learning the bus system, walking around Seattle like a true resident, and interviewing for some jobs.

The more I'm here, the more peace I have. The more I feel like I understand my purpose in life more, even though I'm really only beginning to figure things out.

The road trip? Was fun. Moving into my apartment? Pretty awesome. Orientation with the theatre? Inspiring. But really, it's all of those little, nonsense things that add up to fill life with peace and happiness.
How carts travel. With lots of signs stating children can't ride that part (I can't imagine why...)

So today I dedicate my blog to the little things. 
The things that make you giggle, feel at ease, give you comfort, rest, peace, or little bursts of happiness.


~I hope you enjoy the little things in life~
Figuring out the bus systems

In Seattle?? Yesss












"i thank god for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees & for the blue dreams of sky & for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes."
- e.e. cummings

Love it. Must. Go. Here

Good music

Seattle Rep Theatre

Intiman Theatre





My first Seattle flowers- and drum roll please.....Cost= $5

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog page is just AWESOME!!! Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete